Post Treatment Home-Care Instructions
Sandia Skin + Face in Albuquerque NM
Post Treatment Instructions for SECRET RF MICRONEEDING
- Wait at least 4 hours before washing face or applying soap, cream or makeup to the treatment area
- Avoid sun exposure and use a broad-spectrum (UVA/UVB) sunscreen to prevent further sun damage
- Avoid heat – hot tubs, saunas, etc. for 1-2 days
- Avoid skin irritants a few days before and after treatment: Products containing tretinoin, retinol, benzoyl peroxide, glycolic/salicylic acids, vitamin C/ascorbic acid, astringents, etc.
- Bruising, redness, and swelling may occur and resolve with time: More aggressive treatments or use of irritants in the days prior to or after treatment can lead to longer downtime
- Multiple treatments (3-5) are required
- Notify clinic of any concerns (blistering, excessive redness/swelling, etc.)
- Consult with clinic about when to resume skincare regime
Post-Treatment Instructions for BOTOX INJECTIONS
- Do NOT manipulate the treated area for 3 hours following treatment. Do NOT receive facial / laser treatments or microdermabrasion after Botox injections for at least 10days. Ask your provider if you are unsure about the time frame of certain crevices.
- Do NOT lie down for 4 hours after your Botox treatment. This will prevent the Botox from tracking into the orbit of your eyes and causing drooping eyelids.
- It can take approximately 4 to 7 days for results to be seen. If the desired result is not seen after 2 weeks of your treatment you may need additional Botox. You are charged for the amount of product used. Therefore, you will be charged for any product used during any touch-up or subsequent appointments required to correct under treatment of the area. For symmetry touch-ups of 2 units or less, these will be performed at no additional charge.
- Do NOT perform any activities involving straining, heavy lifting, or vigorous exercise for 6 hours after treatment. This will keep the Botox in the injected area and not elsewhere.
Registered Nurse Practitioner Tonya Tuggle, is Albuquerque’s choice for those who want to keep their youthful appearance and healthy glow. Tonya is passionate about educating patients on preventative skin care, and providing non-surgical maintenance for graceful aging. We can't wait to meet you!505-291-9600 Request Appointment
CTD. Eric Tuggle, D.D.S. Phone NumberAlbuquerque Office Phone Numb